Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Happy Holidays

This Holiday has been fantastic. Kirk and I have been blessed with wonderful supportive families. I have really been able to feel the spirit of the season and the joy that giving can bring. I don't have any pictures right here with me and so this one will be void of those but we will be blogging some soon. This Holiday we were able to take a break from school which has been wonderful. We had a new nephew added to the Blake Family, we rode a train. went sledding TWICE, celebrated the birth of our savior, shopped, made returns, visited with family, and traveled. We have been with my parents for the last week and so now we are with Kirks family and tomorrow we are going to visit Kirk's Grandparents! Then we are on our way to celebrate our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! I can't believe that it is alreay coming. It seems like just yesterday I was running around stressed trying to get everything done. I must say that I am happy with my choice of companion though, even through rough times we can work things out. I love my life and my family! Thanks goes to everyone for your love, support, and friendship. Life wouldn't be life without you! Merry late Christmas and Happy Early New Year!!!

3 comments:

Brinda said...

Wow, one year coming up. How cool. I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas!
Brinda

Liz said...

Congratulations on one year! I am so glad you are happy together.
liz

Emily said...

Can't wait to see some pictures of your vacation. I'm sad we missed seeing you guys. Hopefully it won't be so long in between. Remember you are always welcome to come see us too.

Congrats & Happy Anniversary tomorrow! Hope you enjoy your celebration.

Love Emily