
This is baby Jamen. Great photography right? Taken with my phone. He is one Handsome boy (ShuaiGe)! I really hope Liz got some rest. She sounded so tired and looked tired too! and I really hope that she can start eating food...
It has been a fun christmas break. Relaxing. Enjoyable. Up in Lindon 'til Christmas, and then we will be on our way to Richfield for a few days.
Today I am going to the temple with Linda (Kelli's Mom) and Kim (Kelli's sister). Then to donate blood.
Now you may ask... "Why would Kirk donate blood?" I am asking myself that very same question. Wish me luck. I don't have a very good history with needles. Needles and I go back a long ways, back to my childhood in fact, but I don't have fond memories of them. Let's just say that I have a weak stomach. I just hope I don't pass out.
Last time I gave blood, the person to my left had a vain pop and blood squirted everywhere! and then the person to my right the doctor couldn't find the vain. Then the doctor came over and said "you're next". Boosted my confidence... NOT!!!
1 comment:
Wow Kirk...I'm so impressed you would even CONSIDER giving blood. I've had 2 kids and still refuse to donate blood. I get oozy thinking of it. So I hope you are still alive to read this! lol
Kelli--I'm glad to hear your good stories and that people still have good hearts to donate to the needy. Some day when I'm rich that is exactly what I want to do.
Love you guys. It was good to see you yesterday Kirk...Kell, sorry we missed ya.
Love
Emily
Post a Comment