Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Back to Cedar and Welcomed by SNOW!

We are back at home and we have been busy since we got here. We spent the New Years with the Finleys...we had a slumber party it was fun but we slept in till forever. We even built a snowman!!! kinda. (I will post pictures later).
For Christmas Kirk and I got a new vacuum and we decided to test it out yesterday. Well, we ended up re-arranging the house and deep cleaning. It looks really good. (Yet, again I will post pictures later. I don't have the camera with me.)
Today we bought our books for school. Holy Moly....Thank goodness for used books...I had to buy 9!!! You know what it means when you buy books? School starts soon... AHHHH! I am pretty sure that if Kirk and I can survive this semester then we can survive anything. So wish us luck. We also are going to finish the laundry and cleaning the house.. I really like having a really clean house. It is so inviting.
Well, this is a random post but I needed something to do for a second! THANKS!

3 comments:

Emily said...

You guys are ambitious. Maybe I'll hire ya. I feel like I am running in circles not getting anything done. Although, I am proud of myself. I have 2 load of laundry left to be caught up...at least until tomorrow.

Can't wait to see the pictures. Your new year celebration sounded fun.

Love ya,
Em

Liz said...

wish my house was clean.. to busy taking care of 2 kids + sick dad
liz

Brinda said...

Man you guys are crazy!!! (I just saw the snow/hot tub pics). I can feel your pain about college books. I remember the days....glad they're over with! Good luck to you two with this semester.
Brinda