Saturday, January 13, 2007

Game will start...

Next week, but for now I (Kirk) am reading up on "how to play the game". It is a simulation of a large international business. Selling shoes. there is a 33 page instruction manual (single spaced) that I have to read and take a quiz on by Wednesday. I started today in hopes of finishing it quick. I am a slow reader because I like to understand the detail. 1.5 hours into this, I am only half done. Yikes.

Just thought I'd let ya'all know the detail into my Strategic Management class.

P.S. we will not be known as slackers on the blog ;)

2 comments:

Liz said...

good dealm cause i was just looking at mt blog, thinking i am a slacker. cant wait to see you
liz

Emily said...

Good job on not slacking. I think I'm falling into that category. Oops!

Its good to hear what's going on in your life even if it is school!

Love ya
Em