Thursday, January 11, 2007

Kirk's Turn

Busy, Yes. Happy, Yes. Last semester, Hooray!


end of blog.


Not. Just to update everybody on my end of the story. Life is of course busier, but I am working more hours a week as a loan officer. I am working as an "intern" for the semester. Quality Home Mortgage. If you know anybody that needs to refinance or buy a home tell them to CALL ME.


I am still taking the Pre-service class in order to become a seminary teacher. I just finished up my other classes for institute in the fall so I can graduate. This semester I should find out if I will student teach in the fall (for a year). And then I won't find out if I get hired full time until the student teaching is completed. I am just glad that Heavenly Father knows what is best for Kelli and I. He's watching out for us, I know.


My other classes... where to start. My investment class is amazing. We are just starting the second half. (where the class invest $250,000). The group I am in has $20,871.31 to invest as we please. 50% of our grade is based on that, so no messing up. We are choosing how we want to invest this week. We start putting the money to work next thursday.


I am also taking an economics class that helps me forecast the future. Yep, we learn how to tell the future ;) We sure do get a great education here at SUU! I love the business department, professors, and most of the students. I am really going to miss everybody.


no need to bore you with more of the classes. I will keep you posted as the semester continues. Oh, this is me, Kyler, Abby Daylin and his wife at the basketball game just minutes ago! We lost to Oral Roberts, but it was a good game. Kelli was at work the first half.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Sounds like fun!!I hope this last semester is good for you! we miss you

Brinda said...

Your classes sound like fun. Especially the one you're investing money in. That's way cool! I'll bet you'll both be glad to have school out of the way.

Brinda

Emily said...

I disagree. I think your classes sound hard. I'm glad you are liking them. The game looked like fun.

Love,
Emily