
I am sitting in class. Dr. Woodbury is demonstrating "what not to do" during a presentation. Kind of funny. I found this cool picture that Kelli made me last year. Here are a few more from last year.


Can't remember what I was eating. But it was fun.
So, last week I lost my scriptures. It is sad. I've looked "everywhere" where I could have been last thursday. Checked a lot of lost and founds. Nothing. I just hope that they are found. Kelli gave them to me for my birthday. Plus I have some other things in the bag that are very important to me...
4 comments:
That is sweet that you can be online blogging while your class is boring! I would have died for that when I was going to school. I just had to fight sleep.
Hope you find your scriptures. I guess that is the hazard when you take them with you everywhere. I am very bad at reading and can find mine in the exact same spot every time I need them! :(
Love
Emily
Kirk, what classes are you taking that are so "entertaining"? I need to get in them! Ha ha. No, I've got that with my sports buddies. Sorry about your scriptures :( That stinks. I hope you can find them. If not, maybe someone can be enlightened by finding them and will someday seek to find you and thank you for losing your scriptures...you never know
you should be careful.. scott says maybe you should put them in storage you wouldnt loose them!:)
hope you find them.. they will turn up!
What a bummer to lose your scriptures! I hope that you find them, or like Devin says hope they fall into the hands of someone who really needs them.
Brinda
Post a Comment