Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I promised more...




5 comments:

Liz said...

Glad you made it safely home.. Great pictures.. again cant wait to see more. if there are more thanks for bloggin them. glad you had that opprotunity
liz

Emily said...

Looks like you all had a great trip. I bet those people will never forget your kindness. I'm glad to see the pictures to share in the fun.

Em

Brinda said...

Ahhh, power point huh. Thanks for the info. You guys must have had a blast!!! I'm glad you all got to go.

Brinda

The Johnsons said...

Great pictures, it looks like you had a neat trip. I'm sure the kids are loving their new playground. What a wonderful way to spend a spring break, making a difference in other people's lives. You guys are a great example.

Sheila

Liz said...

Where are the blogs? Just kidding I know you are so busy can't wait to see you this weekend