Thursday, April 26, 2007

Random Picture time!

These are some pictures is from my trip to Mesquite! Megan, Brianne and I had some yummy Mexican Food. I had a friedn Lizard on my window to keep me company at night while I was missiong Kirk.


This is a funny picture I sent to kirk... it's like a Huh? face....



Kirk's Professor invited us to his house...well Kirk's investments class anyway.. This was his backyard... Cool huh? Well random story.. I had been there before.. My sister knew Kirk's professors son when she went to DIXIE... I know random

There aren't any pictures of Kirk because he has been MIA....he has been doing projects, and homework, and papers..... Sad day! Today is my last day of work...Never thought I would say this but it is kinda sad.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Thanks for the pictures. That backyard is NICE!

Glad you had fun in Mesquite.

Emily