Two very beautiful women.
Kirk chasing a duck.
Kyler and Abby... "their dance"
Us.

This is the LONGEST trailer I have ever seen. When I went to visit a family (who bought living scriptures) they had this outside. It is 50 feet long. To help you visualize it, it is the length of a semi truck. They said that they had trouble getting through san fransisco and vegas on their way to Utah. They ran over a sign. ha ha. But it is roomy inside! For those who are looking to buy a trailer, it is for sale.

This is Kyler and Abby sporting their gallon of milk. Abby had forgotten that she had milk in the back of her Hyundai. Two weeks later it exploded in the trunk. We found this out last night as we were on our way to the movie. We did not dare get in the car it stunk so bad. We're still laughing.

As I was out in the boonies again looking for another family, I ran into two squirrels playing in the road.
3 comments:
wow that is an awesome park.. .That stinks that she let a gallon of milk explode.I bet it still stinks. Take a picture of where you live!! I thought of Kyler today while riding the alpine slide... THere were some people from Thailand behind me. Hope all is well That is a long trailer
ps Kelli I love your hair!! you look so cute
I love those flowers. If the whole park was that pretty I bet it was awesome!
That is so disgusting about the milk. I hate sour milk smell! I bet it will be a LONG time before Abby forgets milk in the trunk again.
Looks like you are having fun. We love the blogs.
Emily
Post a Comment