
I met Jared and Michelle a few weeks ago. They are so super nice. I guess I should say "re-met" them. I went to their wedding reception in Alpine when I was a senior in high school. Found out through mom that they were in grants pass. They invited Kelli and I over for FHE and dinner (and to hear about Living Scriptures). Here is us... and his younger sister, KaraLee.
4 comments:
Good to see some familiar faces, even if it has been ages. I'm glad you found someone you knew or sorta knew. Sounds like fun.
Emily
I am glad that you got to re meet them.. She is sure a cutie!! maybe Todd can meet her someday!;) They look like a cute family. I bet you had fun at family home evening.
ps I LOVE that picture behind them and you
Hey guys! My grandma lives in Grants Pass, how funny!
Looks like you're having a great time. Enjoy :o)
Sheila
Post a Comment