Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Home!

Howdy ya'll. The drive took forever, 700 + miles in one day but, We made it home! Well kinda we still have alot of stuff that we are doing..like Kirks new job, PA retreat, Lake Powell, Visiting family, and school...so it will continue to be busy but things will settle down i am sure. We went a long time without posting any pictures so i am going to mass blog photos here and then we will be all caught up. Enjoy! This is our home in Oregon
Swim pool in chico... The guys are water babies!

Streets in San fransisco steep!

Peir 39 Sea Lions

Oakland Temple visitor center with the Mcewens

Kirk and I the Oakland Temple

City fron Golden Gate Bridge

Golden Gate Bridge

Cable Cars

Chocolate Yum!!

Chinatown Kirks second home

Sorry it has been so long enjoy and let us know how everyone is doing!!

5 comments:

Liz said...

yeah how fun, i love the house, and all the fun looks like you guys had a fun summer! cant wait to see you both
liz

Emily said...

Looks like a great time. I loved San Fran. I've been to the Ghiradelli square too. :)

Busy is good, but we hope we get to see you both soon.

Love ya
Em

Taderbugs said...

Looks like fun, but there's probably no place like home when you've been gone as long as you guys have. We need to come to Richfield. We haven't been there since May. I guess you get so caught up with life you forget to have a life. Maybe we will see you guys some time soon.
Mindy

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you made it home safely! Have fun down in Cedar and give Pace a HUGE hug from me!

Launi said...

glad you guys are back! utah wasn't the same without you. :) but i'm glad you had a good time out there as well.