Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Home

Update for you all. Kelli started student teaching yesterday. She already has a teaching assignment from the teacher for tomorrow morning. Problem, Linda and Kelli are at the Josh Groban concert tonight (Kelli's birthday gift). She doesn't have time to prepare a lesson. But She said she is shaking she is so excited.

I also started my new job here at "home". I have been getting more training and let's just say that it is not the most exciting thing to just sit and listen to somebody. I am happy however to have a job to help us get started. It will be fun starting next week where I will literally cover the entire state. I start in Moab for "tour training", then I start in Davis county, then Utah county, then up to Logan Basically I am on the road from September to November visiting various high schools.

We are excited to be up here in "Northern Utah". We do miss our friends in Cedar City, but are excited to meet new friends and see all our friends up here!

I don't have any pictures on this computer so you'll have to wait.

3 comments:

Liz said...

yeah how fun and exciting! Good luck kelli y ou will have to let us know how it goes. HOw was the concert? HOpe all goes well with your new job
liz

Jeff C. said...

When you are in Davis county you should come and visit. You also posted about my sisters mission in nogales. It is actually the Tucson, Arizona mission, which includes parts of Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas, but not Mexico. It would be great to see you if you are in the area. Let me know when you will be here.

Angie said...

wait a second, where do you live now?