Saturday, October 6, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom and Emily




Yeah, It snowed here in Utah County today. oh boy.






General Conference has been fun to listen to. It is definitely a relaxing day and very spiritual. It is good. Anywho, I promised pictures.



This is a picture of the Golden Eagle that we saw at the Hogle Zoo the other day.
Cheese...



Happy Birthday Mom and Emily. This pictures is from Labor Day when Dad sang with his Choir at Fish Lake.

P.S. I am now a part of Facebook...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wht is a facebook?

Emily said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes. Love the pic of the eagle and flag. Awesome photog skills!

Love ya
Em

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Birthday wishes! We had a great birthday. Actually Liz, Emily and I went out to eat two days in a row cause we didn't feel like cooking on our birthdays and our husbands were all gone hunting and Scott was in Scipio. So anyway thanks for the wishes. Janae