Okay so we don't have cool videos like our "cool" friends however we have a few pictures.
This is at my friends homecoming. Sister Vanessa Willis returned honorably! (gayle, me, vanessa) Wahoo
Kirk took me on a really good fun date a progressive dinner. I have never been on one anyway we stopped at Wendy's for the "side dish" and we tookt he chance to have cool pictures
Ha ha....love this picture
This is the apple from my first apple experience at school. I got this apple from one of my students. Cute teachers still get real apples.
5 comments:
You deserve an apple. The RS Pres at the jail with me use to be a teacher at middle school and she had 7 class periods a day. She said she figured that she taught 210 students a day. Now that is a lot of students. So hats off to school teachers! I am so grateful for all the teachers who taught my children as I am sure parents appreciate you. I enjoy the blogs. Janae
How fun. Good job on the apple. What a great gift. How fun for the date. Where else did you go?
Great job on serving a mission.
"Cool" friends? Are you kidding me? We're trying to be cool like you!
Those pictures at Wendy's are darling. Kirk, you should audition for those commercials where they wear those fancy braids!
That is cute that you got an apple. Makes me feel bad cuz we never do stuff for the teachers. I guess I better get on that!
Emily
I only had about 4-5 teachers my whole life that I thought deserved an apple. Most teachers I knew were witches in disguise. (I guess I shouldn't say that.) But not you, I 'll bet your a great teacher that all the students like. I hope my kids luck out and get some really good ones. Date! You're lucky! I don't ever go on dates anymore. I hate hiring a sitter.
Post a Comment