Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Kirk's Turn

So after I made fun of Kelli yesterday... I got it back today. I had at least 5 shots in my mouth which made me go numb all over my mouth AND face. but no root canal for me and only 2 cavities. Lovin' life! Well, Kelli was literally in tears because she was laughing so hard. Here is a face that only a wife (and mother) could love.

4 comments:

Jeff C. said...

Man...you are a lot skinnier than when we were in Ping Tung. Unfortunately I am fatter also. Such is life:)

Anonymous said...

Gotta love that feeling of being numbed up for the drill. I never use to get shots until I wised up and decided you don't get a medal for being brave. I think it was because to me the shots use to be more painful than the drill....and they were! But shots are wonderful these days and no need to suffer...Half the pain is the mental anguish we go through just hearing the word dentist. I do by the way love your face....Your Mother!

KFinley said...

Glad to hear that you survived the dentist! Hopefully they gave you the good stuff - laughing gas! Ummmmm, I love getting cavaties filled for that one reason! But I have to tell you how hilarious your photo is - it looks like one of those caricatures!

Liz said...

Howo fun you went to PReston. and fun that you went to the dentist both of you. NOthing could be more fun. Wait til you have to hold your kids hands!