Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Preston, ID

Last week I, Kirk, was in Cache County and Box Elder. I actually stayed with Scott and Mindy in Preston (Napoleon Dynamite town) and had a blast spending time with them. Easton and Sadee kept me entertained (and on my toes). Thanks to Scott and Mindy for letting me stay with them.

Last week Scott and I traveled to the Great Saltair for the Collective Soul Concert! It was such a blast especially with Scott there.

This week it is a week of dentist visits for Kelli and I. Kelli narrowly missed a root canal. She has been praying hard this week. I didn't think I'd be nervous for this visit, but I was in there yesterday as Kelli was getting her shots and I got nauseous. I know I am going to get one today... But hopefully the t.v. screen in the ceiling will entertain me. I don't think I will be lucky enough to get laughing gas like Kelli had yesterday.

Kelli has moved into the 5th grade now. That means she is halfway completed with student teaching.

This week I am going to buy me a bicycle. I am hoping to get it today, but we will see.

4 comments:

Launi said...

ah, preston. my only claim to fame is that i have danced on the same stage that napoleon did. :)

Anonymous said...

Kelli, good luck with those 5th graders. I know they will love you like the 2nd graders loved you. I would like to be in your class. Kirk I hope you survived the dentist. Luv you two. Mom

Taderbugs said...

That was fun having you come and stay. Sorry about the cell phone. Sadee has a nack for destroying things. I wish I would have took pictures while you were here so that I could post them on my blog. That's too bad you both had to go to the dentist. Yuck! I went to a dentist once when we lived in Logan and he had a tv on the ceiling too. I think it's the best idea ever. It takes your mind off of what he is doing. We wanted to stop by on our way home from Richfield, but both of the kids were asleep so we just kept going. I will mail your pillow and charger.
Mindy

Emily said...

The dentist is no fun is it. Glad you got out of the root canal Kel! I can see why Kelli was laughing at that picture. It was pretty funny. That feeling of not being able to move your face is horrid. Just think...you should be good to go (no cavities) for at least 6 months! :)

Glad you had fun in Preston and at the concert.

Love ya
Em