Monday, November 12, 2007

185...



For those of you that were guessing on how much I weighed on my mission, the answer is 185 lbs or approximately 84 Kilograms. (about a 50 lb gain overall)

Okay. So here are a couple of pictures of our Halloween fun. If you can't tell Kirk is a crow and Kelli is a goddess. This picture is of Kelli, Kim , and Krista (sisters). They are enjoying a day in the leaves!
Kelli only has 9 days left for student teaching (well 8 after today). She is extremely excited and is looking ot go back to cosmetology school sometime in the near future. Make sure you complete the poll on the right!

5 comments:

Liz said...

i cant even remember my guess. I love the pictures. I love the costumes. That is perfect!! nice and easy huh? Hey only 4 more days til your cruise.. after today:) yeah
liz

Emily said...

Those are cute costumes. Keep up the tradition and it won't be so hard when you have kids! That is awesome you are almost done Kelli. AND, I can't wait to have a hairdresser in the family. I seriously need one. I would be glad to give my money to someone I know!

See you this weekend.

Emily

Janae B said...

Hey I really like the costumes... We are excited for your cruise. Vacations are so fun and I am so glad you get to go and get away. You both deserve a vacation! I say on the survey thing for the next part of life....all of above should have been a choice... with exception of the circus. So my choice was 3 out of 4.

Taderbugs said...

Nice costumes! Wow, Kirk, you fat lard. I can't even imagine you with any fat. Too bad you were on your mission and I missed it. I would have teased you and told you fat jokes. Ha, ha! J/K. What happened? Why did you lose it before you came home? Who would have thought that you could get fat from eating Taiwanese food.
Mindy

The Johnsons said...

Cute costumes! Kirk, as tall as you are, it's hard to imagine that you only weigh 135 lbs. I'm jealous!

If you ever decide you need more meat on your bones, just come to my house, we're pretty good at that :oD Maybe we can trade hints. LOL

Sheila