Okay, here are more pictures. I apologize for not having them all the first time, but I was having problems getting them loaded up. I apologize that the pictures are not in chronological order, but I am sure you will still enjoy them.
Sunrise from the ship. I think this was in Cabo San Lucas.
Inside the Queen Mary (it is a haunted ship). This is where we check in before we boarded our ship.
On the second day of sea we enjoyed more Shuffleboard. Amanda, Abby, and Kelli (left to right). Also this is the same time we saw dolphins and marlin's jumping out of the water near the ship! it was cool.
Kelli was Brittany Spears in the Carnival Legends show! She auditioned for the part and got it. If you'd like to see the video we have it on DVD. She performed it in front of a very large crowd!!! She's famous!
A crowd of people trying to save the older people in the boat that was sinking because big waves filled it with water!
Kelli got stung by a JellyFish... Ouch...

close-up of the sting (red line) darker spot is her birthmark.
Kirk is enjoying being thrown up onto the beach by the waves

Manta Ray jumping out of the water. There were so many of them. They got pretty close to the shore!
Mmmm... Strawberry Bisque.
This is the site of where predator was filmed (Mindy has been here). It is just up the road from where Emily and Janae stayed when they made their trip to Puerto Vallarta.


close-up of the sting (red line) darker spot is her birthmark.
Manta Ray jumping out of the water. There were so many of them. They got pretty close to the shore!
Kirk and Kelli standing next to the 8 foot alien!!! Luckily they already killed it and had it stuffed.
3 comments:
How sad that kelli got stung by the jelli fish. I have heard that those can be bad.. I have heard of a few ppl that have been allergic and gotten really sick. Your lucky. Looks nasty though. I love the pictures, and glad that you had lots of fun. maybe we can all go someday. I wanna see the video. KIrk looks like you had the time of your life
I definitely want to see the video. You make a great Brittni Kelli! I bet you did great! That trip looks like so much fun. I want to go. The jelly fish sting looks like it hurt. I hope you had your Melaleuca oil with you!
Ouch! I heard you are supposed to pee on jelly fish stings. I hope I never get stung by one. I have a picture of me swinging off a rope and jumping into the water right where you took that picture where the Predator was filmed. I should blog it so I can show you. We didn't take a zip line up there though. We rode horses in our swimming suits. Talk about chaffing! Way to go Brittany!
Mindy
Post a Comment