We are excited this week for the return of Chris and Kara! Way to go on finishing up your first semester of Law School Chris! We are proud of you!
Also we are excited for Doug and Carol (Aunt and Uncle) to have been called to serve in the Aba Temple Presidency (Nigeria). Here are a few pictures of the family eating dinner after their Farewell talks.
Emily told me today that Stetson has a small bruise on his hip now.
6 comments:
I could watch that video over and over and laugh just as hard as we did that night. Thanks to Stetson for sacrificing his hips for our entertainment.
Glad you have a video camera.
Love ya
Em
P.S. Good luck to Carol & Doug!
P.S.S. I would like that video on a disc please. :)
I love that Video. Plus.. Best wishes to aunt carol and Uncle Doug. We will sure miss them. I hope all is well with them. That fall does look like it hurt.
liz
you guys just need to have a couple of kids so that you will always be entertained. Just like in the video! Kids are so silly!
Mindy
kirk you are awesome that video is so funny.love you guys.
Cool videos (Stetson and Grandpa Hatch)! The one of Stetson reminded me of the balloon popping game we played at the Hatch reunion in 2005.
Post a Comment