We had a WONDERFUL Christmas in Richfield. We are definitely blessed to have such great family (on both sides). I only have a few pictures from Kelli's new camera that i will share
didn't pose for the camera...
Put together a puzzle (well all but the one missing piece).
We'll add pictures and hopefully some video later.
8 comments:
The "We ate candy..." is an understatement. I've ate more candy this week than I have in the past 6 months. I've been craving vegetables and salads pretty bad the past couple of days. I think that's my body's way of telling me that I am overloaded with junk food. It was nice to see you guys this week.
Mindy
Looks like a ton of fun. I agree with Mindy about being overloaded with candy...Derrick's family goes crazy with Christmas candy, and for the past few days all I've been wanting is broccoli and green beans. Too much candy is a bad thing (but oh so delicious).
FUN Christmas! It's fun to see pictures of your family! And, when did you get a beard Kirk!! Liz asked where I got my Christmas balls for the tree -- tell her Michaels and Tai-Pan Trading. Hope you're doing well!
Thanks for sharing your pictures!! SOme I have not seen. Thanks for putting togethter the puzzle with us and helping tend Jamen. I hope that you dont get sick! We love spending time with you Thanks for coming down for christmas Kelli!! Mery CHristmas and Happy New Year..
looks like lots of fun! i'm glad you guys had a good christmas. kirk, what's that thing on your face?? :)
Great pictures...all except the one of me holding my nose. :) Yes, we did EAT candy, and it was YUMMY! That casserole Kelli made was awesome too.
Glad you got to spend Christmas with us. Hope you had a wonderful anniversary!
Love ya
Em
looks like you had a great christmas! haven't seen you forever! the small town we live in is..richfield. yep. never thought i'd move back here, but here i am and it's not too bad. aubrey had a harder time adjusting because she's from salt lake, but we're getting there. where are you guys living?
i do remember when you tried to murder my cat, kirk. (just kidding, i know you wouldn't have hurt her). good times jumping off the roof. :)
Post a Comment