These pictures shown above were taken at Thanksgiving Point. My parents, Kim and I were able to go and walk through the museum, and see a 3-D movie plus more.. It is a lot of fun there and if you haven't been or taken kids... you should..
This pictures (to the left) is of the snow in the back yard one day the "drifts" are from the wind. It looks awesome!
This is Kirk and Adam Alt. They were companions in Taiwan.
These pictures (above) are showing Kim and I using my dads homeade snow shoes to go snow shoeing in the back yard. They were fun. Kirk and I were able to actually go snow shoeing for our first time ever at the Cabin for the Ambassador weekend.
This is me and my Crazy sisters. I just thought you would enjoy this picture so remind you how crazy my family is. haha!
Last weekend Kirk went to Cedar City for work and I stayed home with Kim. We got to watch Krista and Dustins kids while they were away we had a lot of fun, making food, going to the store, playing games, and building an awesome fort!!!
AND, LAST BUT NOT LEAST, Yesterday, was my dad's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! So, to celebrate the family, on Friday night, went to Monster Jam at the "Energy Solutions Arena"( Hate that name by the way) Here are some pictures from the fun night... ( I didn't take my camera so these are from my phone, sorry they aren't the best.)




5 comments:
Looks like you've been having loads of fun. Love all the pictures. Austin would be jealous you got to go to Monster Jam. He loves Monster trucks.
Emily
You are always doing something fun! I think the Monster Jam looks fun. You have lots of snow and if you ever want to see what the Earth looks like you can come to Richfield. I do love the look of snow though. Tell your dad Happy Belated Birthday from us! I saw that Utah wants to pass a law allowing the speed limit from Utah County to Cedar City from 75 to 80mph. That is the craziest thing ever....I thought they need to go back to 65. Kauai was 50mph tops and it was so nice to not have to worry about crazy drivers. So ask your dad how we stop that! Utah needs to wake up!
Looks like you have been busy busy.. I am glad you blogged. We have missed you. Love the activities, and pictures
liz
your nephews are cute. I would love to come over and play in that fort. looks like a good time. easton would love the monster trucks too.
mindy
Kelli, I found your Blog! You guys look like your having lots of fun! I am going to add you to our Blog so that we can keep in touch! Hope all is going good!
-Lizzy
Post a Comment