This past weekend was Easter! YAY! Kirk and I went to Moab Ut with my family for the Jeep Safari. This was Kirks first year driving he did awesome! Friday Kirk went on a Bike ride, Saturday we went on the Trail Flat Iron Mesa with the Jeepers, and on Sunday we went to church then to Arches National Park for a picnic. It was a nice relazing weekend. We even rolled eggs! Here are some pictures for ya.
Yesterday my sister Kim and I were out in the backyard and we found this on our grass!! AHH!

Right now Kirk is in Orlando FLorida for conferences... I don't feel bad for him at all they get to go to Disney World. Yesterday, I officially signed up for Hair School. Yay!
6 comments:
Congrat signing up for hair school. Easter looked fun, Glad you got to roll eggs! THanks for eating lunch with us.
liz
Where are you living? I want to be your first client when you get your hair license :)
i love moab! we go there sometimes but this year we went to hanksville. sounds like you had fun!
Congrats on hair school. It will be so fun to have a beautician in the family. Might as well give our money to you as to someone else. I hear Evans is awesome. I had 2 roommates who went there and one of them actually taught there.
Glad your easter was fun. Bummer you didn't get to go with Kirk to FL.
Hope to see you soon.
Emily
Nice water snake! You should have picked it up and draped in around your neck! Now, that would have been a good picture!;-) It's good to have traditions. Moab looks fun.
Mindy
Kelli it was fun to have lunch with you last week. I bet you are glad to have Kirk back home. And we are glad you got enrolled in school. Kirk wish you could have had Kelli at Disneyworld! It always makes it funner. I don't care what kind of snake it is, I take flight!
Post a Comment