Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Pictures from Michigan!

Here are some pictures from Michigan! There is more where these came from too... A LOT more.


We went to Lake Michigan. It was beautiful and the sand was perfect. We would love to go back.


Detroit Temple. It was amazing!
Kirk and I are looking at the Old Dutch Village.



Greenfield Village. This place was like a blast from the past. Old historic homes of Henry Ford the Wright Brothers.. etc. Greenfield village, trying on hats.










This is at Bronners Christmas Store in Frankenmuth. This store is seriously the larges Christmas store ever.. It took like an hour to walk through. Merry Christmas.






Frankenmuth, Kirk and I go German




The Windmill Island... This windmill is actually from Holland. It was interesting to go inside... We had a great tour.




























We played at the park Near the Finley's house. That was awesome... Thanks to the girl who let us use her frisbee... haha Chris.

This is the Grand Rapids River? I think. Hopefully thats right. There were ducks, fisherman, water skiiers.










Lansing, Michigan. The capital building and signs.















I know... This picture looks familia just different
Back drop.














We went to a Maple farm. We had all you can eat breakfast and got a tour of how they make maple syrup.. Yummy... I am officially a maple fan







This is how they get the maple from the trees....Interesting... specially Kara... haha
Thanks to Chris and Kara for letting us come and hang out with you guys! We miss you already and start planning for BCFF..... Love you guys.






6 comments:

Kristy said...

Sounds like your trip to Michigan was fun. I have an aunt and uncle that live in Michigan, and I've only been there once. It was fun, though.

Kelli - congratulations on graduating!! It's fun to be done!

Kristy P.

The Boyle Family Press said...

Oh, I am so jealous. The last picture of you and Kara made me smile and a feeling of sadness becuase I miss you guys and the fun we had! I hope you are graduating this weekend becuase I would love to see you.
P.S. I am so proud and happy for you for pursuing your hair stying goal!

Scott and Haley said...

Sorry they above comment was from me. I forgot to switch my identity.

Liz said...

Kirk and Kelli
Looks like you had a lot of fun in Michigan. I love the pictures I hope that you loved the breakfast, and I sure hope that you got a lot of christmas shopping done.
We hope to see more pictures. You both look great
liz

Emily said...

Looks like fun. Vacations rock!

Emily

Janae B said...

Great pictures of both graduation and your trip to Michigan! Looks like there is alot to see back there. Oh and by the way... the picture of the German thing...remember Kirk does have that German blood in him. Well I really enjoyed your blog and seeing the pictures of your trip.