Friday, May 23, 2008

A Good Dad

I (Kelli) am cleaning out my picture/video folder and found this cute video of Kirk teaching Kambri to crawl. I was going to post it forever ago, but I didn't so I thought I would do it now. (Don't get mad Kirk) This is just to show everyone how great Kirk is going to be as a dad!!! (For those of you who got your hopes up, sorry we aren't having a baby yet... check back next year)

6 comments:

The Johnsons said...

That's so cute! I think you guys will be awesome parents, and I'll be excited to hear that announcement :o)

Sheila

KFinley said...

Cute Kirk! You guys are going to be great when you decide that you want them!

Emily said...

You are glutten for punishment posting something like that. We all know that you will both be great parents, and now you are just asking for more questions of when...lol

It took me a second to realize who kambri was. I was thinking Kambree on the Hatch side and knew you weren't together then and was really confused. :)

Cute video!
Emily

The Wrights said...

That's fun your moving back here. Hope to run into you soon!

The Seamons Family said...

that's so cute!

Devin and Andrea Hatch said...

Kirk!! you and kelli need to have some little ones so they can play with our baby when he comes. Just look and see how excited Devin is. :)We're excited for you to move to Cedar!!