Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tooth VS. Tongue

For those of you who have not seen this picture yet... Here it is. Let's just say that it is not necessarily for those of you with weak stomachs. I was playing basketball in St. George (after our work retreat) and to make a long story short, I was not going to let Quinn make a basket to win. He went for the layup connecting his head with my chin. My toothe won and as David (co-worker) said "its hamburger, Kirk". here is what it looked like the day after.

It has of course healed over since then, but I still have a bruise on my chin. Life is good. Today marks the last day of my services as Northern Utah Admissions Counselor for SUU. I will start working for SUU again in July. Kelli and I have pushed back our moving date to Cedar in order to get this better loan. We're looking forward to moving back to Cedar at the end of the month.

After I finish today, I will continue to work as a loan officer (for my brother-in-law Scott). Loans are actually picking up for me and thanks goes out to Scott for helping me get refreshed on the rules.

8 comments:

Janae B said...

That is gross! And have a fun little break & best wishes with the loans. You have done a great job with SUU in the northern end of the state. You'll knock em' down in the South!

Brinda said...

OUCH!!!! It almost looked like there was still a tooth in your tongue, at first glance (and after reading the title).

Anonymous said...

Gross, and we are so happy that you are getting a house! Congrats on gettin some loans
liz

KFinley said...

Wow! That looks painful! Glad you are getting loans and moving down to Cedar - can't wait to visit you!

Devin and Andrea Hatch said...

Yay for moving to Cedar again! Boo for the nasty tongue picture! Ha ha. I thought there was a tooth in there too when I first saw it. What day are you guys going to be moving?

Taderbugs said...

Eww, that's terrible. Must have hurt real bad! Don't get an infection.
Mindy

Emily said...

Still sick the 2nd time! Good luck with the loans. May you be free of difficult ones (you know who I am talking about).

Emily

Hali said...

Uck....no fun. Tell Quinn to play nice :). Good luck on the move. I'm excited for you guys!