Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Locks of Lovin' it baby!

Well since moving down here. Things have been busy but I finally started hair school which is a life goal of mine... (thanks to Kirk for being so supportive) Here are some pictures..... My First day of school....awww
(Sorry tilt your head) the front of my hair

The back
This is my Instructor Derk, He just cut off 10 inches of my hair. he was really excited.

This is now the back of my hair... way short
the front view with me holding my 10 inches.
It was a lot of hair but it was another life goal of mine and I figured now or never. Kirk and I sent the hair off today to Locks of Love. Hopefully someone can use it. Kirk likes it short.... He says he likes it short better than longer we will see what he thinks later... lol!

19 comments:

Kristy said...

Cute hair Kelly! I just cut mine off today too! Not quite as short as yours, but pretty close. I think they cut off about 6 inches. It's just so hot in the summer with really long hair, and I've never really had short hair, so I decided to try it. I figure it will always grow back!

Kristy

Rachel said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE hair!

I love it. Tres chic for the summer too. Very nice.

KFinley said...

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! I LOVE IT!

I am so incredibly jealous! I feel like I need one more inch and then I can donate it...I'm just so scared to go short again! Anywho, SO CUTE! MISS YOU!

KFinley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KFinley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz said...

I love love the hair. Congrats on growing it and donating to a good cause. I wish minen would grow past my shoulders!
Liz

Emily said...

I love it! I wish I could pull off that haircut. It is very cute. I bet you felt 10 degrees or more cooler!

I'm sure someone will benefit from the hair too.

Emily

See you later today. Hope you are ready to run!

Lindsey said...

I would agree - love the short hair! I remember Derek from visitin my roomate when she went to Evan's! funny stuff

Melia said...

Kelli your hair is super cute!!

Mary said...

1. Love the change. Short hair rocks! I'm glad I donated mine too :)

2. What kind of a name is Derk?

The Wrights said...

It is so dang cute! I love it! Way to go. That is so fun you are doing Hair School! How do you like it so far???

Scott and Haley said...

I LOVE IT!!!! I am seriously so proud of you that you are going to Evans! I know that it has been something you have always wanted. Thanks for being such a great example. I miss ya and love ya tonz!

Taderbugs said...

I like your hair short too. I think it makes you look more mature.
Mindy

The Wrights said...

Hey Girl, Im having a shoe party and you should come. They have way cute stuff.. Tell all the girls at hair school. Check out my blog for details. If you need some invitations to take.. I could bring some by to you on Sunday! I just can't get over how cute your hair is! Love ya Lizzy

Brinda said...

Cute hair!

Angie said...

looks way cute kelli!

Janae B said...

Kelli I think your hair always looks cute but this really is a classy style on you. It can be dressed down and up both. But I liked it alot. I wish I had hair right now to even cut... I need a couple of months for it to grow out. Larry keeps wondering if my mext step is the razor... But NOT! No need to worry. The only difference of a good and bad hair cut in my case is a couple of weeks. You are always alot of fun and adventurous. We are glad you are in our family.

The Staples Fam said...

So... let me get this straight... you now have your teaching license plus you are getting your cosmetology license? SUPER KELLI! That is awesome. I'm secretly jealous because I always debated between secondary education and hair school. Way to go for it. Hope it all goes well for you!

Devin and Andrea Hatch said...

Kelli! I can't believe how much of your hair you cut off. That's about how short I had my hair. I liked it! Yours is so cute! I really like it!