So here I am at SUU.... the only place I can get internet for free. Too bad we don;t have it at home yet. We will survive. Today I had my first lunch bunch. A bunch of my friends got together and we just chatted and ate...and I watched them be cute with their babies.....one day folks one day I will be their too....Last Friday there was a plane crash in Moab. The plane was filled with 10 cedar city residents and they all were killed. It is such an eye opener to how precious life is. How soon we could be gone. God bless all those who are mourning the loss of a loved one. Thanks to all those who have played a part in our lives we love you all..... Here are some old pictures.
Me and my sisters cute dog Tanner.... Love him he has cancer.. :(
I have a cute new nephew!!!! Way to go Corry and Lindsey he is a doll.
I have a cute new nephew!!!! Way to go Corry and Lindsey he is a doll. Dylan Corry Ellertson 6" 9 oz 19 inches long. August 9, 2008
4 comments:
The lunch bunch was so fun today. I can't wait till the next one. Great idea. Make sure you tell Whittney that I love my hair. She is such a cute girl.
Love the pics. Lunch bunch sounds like a great time.
Emily
Lunch sounds fun! can't wait to see you in a few weeks, or maybe next;) COngrats to your brother.
IT is such a sad loss the plane wreck our thoughts are with the families
Liz
Fun pics! Happy B-Day Kirk - sorry I missed it! Looks like you had fun though!
Post a Comment