Monday, August 18, 2008

No Excuses...

There really is no excuse that we have for not blogging. Well, I could come up with a few. We've been busy. Kelli is in hair school, still. I work at SUU. Its busy. A little disclaimer. I do not work for Qwest or Quest but had a Quest Leadership Conference at SUU. That is what I did in July. It is over but now we (Welcome Center at SUU) are getting ready for "high school tour". More to come on that.

I promise we are alive. We do have pictures and have TRIED to upload them but have had issues with our memory card. Pray for it. I promise we will have more later... I know you have all been visiting our blog in hopes of something new. Stay tuned for I do not want to disappoint any of you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am waiting for some new information. I look every day. Mom E.

Rob N Amy said...

I love your blog. Kirk, you look so different with a go-tee. I'll pray for your memory card. I would be so ticked to lose pictures.
Amy Shupe

Liz said...

Yeah something new!!
Just kidding keep up the good work you guys
Liz

Emily said...

I would be ticked if you lost pics too, especially since some I wanted were on that memory card. ;) I hope you can get it working soon.

And maybe you should get internet at home so Kelli can blog. j/k

Em

Devin and Andrea Hatch said...

Kirk,
your excuses aren't good enough to not blog for that long. haha Maybe it's time to get a new memory card. :)