hey ya'll. We are in the process of getting internet at the home which will be good for me cause then I can blog whenever I want too... Instead of when I can. Its a good thing too cause kirk has High School Tour coming up monday-Friday he will be traveling for 5 weeks straight.... that might just kill me so any visitors are welcome. I'm excited for this week because I am getting a break from school we are going to Lake Powell with Larry, Janae and Steve... I am way way excited so I will have to blog next week.
Scott and Liz gave Kirk this grill for his birthday last year... we love it thanks guys!
Here is Elder Blake... I didn't get to go because of school. I was way sad and Kirk didn't get as many good pictures as everyone else so this is all we got. Welcome Home Sh-ow Didi!
All the little ones waiting... Cute!
9 comments:
Yeah for the internet at home! Hey I think we gave you that grill for graduation, but I dont remember maybe it was his birthday. You probably remember better
Hope all is well Cant wait to see you this weekend
Liz
The kids holding the signs are so cute. I am jealous you got to go camping. I really wanted to go this summer, but between being prego and having a new baby, it ain't gonna happen. :(
kell your blog is kliller :)just kidding you rock sister.love you tons i cannot wait to come stay with you.
haha...love the pictures! And if you get bored while kirk is gone you should come over...actually i'm mandating that you come over
I wish I could come stay with you! I'd be there in a heartbeat! Looks like you are having a blast!
Hey Kellie-
I felt pretty cool as I flipped through an SUU magazine sent to my house and saw a HUGE beautiful picture of you at commencement! You should charge em'! I love when I have friends that are famous :)
Sure love to see the neat things you put on your blog. You may be surprised at what is on mine. It will be nice when you get internet at home.
I'm so used to you not blogging I don't check very often. I will be really glad when you guys get internet at home.
Good luck for the next 5 weeks. Good thing you have school all day to keep you buys.
Emily
Hey! I've been blog-stalking you. Just thought you should know. ;) How's Cedar City?
Post a Comment