On Saturday, the Institute held a formal dance in the Great Hall at SUU.....and the best part it was FREE. We were so there..... We went with our good friends the Ulrich's. We were dancing fools. Here are some photos...

This is me and my Date....Kurt

J/k me and my handsome husband Kirk

Whitney and I posing for the camera because we are HOT!

Ty and Kirk posing cause they are HOT too...

This is the 4 of us!! FUN FUN!
Also, just an update a couple weeks ago. I put purple in my hair.... I am officially a cosmetologist student. It is just a peeka boo bang and a shadow box and much to Kirks delight it has faded quite a bit. You really can't see it in this picture but its all I got!
6 comments:
The formal looks like so much fun! Do you remember the Founder's Day Ball that was held in the Great Hall that first spring you guys were married. The funnest dance EVER at SUU! I hope everything is going well with you two. Kelli I miss your face!
That's awesome! It looks like you guys really had a blast in the Harry Potter room!
P.S. Kelli, I love the purple!
No, you are officially a cosmetologist student because you throw words around like "peek-a-boo bang" and "shadow box". :)
Kelli I had so much fun with you guys. I have missed you. I feel spoiled seeing you so many days in a row. Thanks for inviting me to lunch bunch and the movie yesterday it was so fun and Thanks for dinner sunday. You guys are totally the best. Our turn to do something for you two!
Fun stuff.
I was wondering when the crazy hair things would start coming. You are brave. Purple?
I like the Veteran's day poem and the anniversary engagement photo. So cute.
Looking forward to seeing you this week.
Em
Cute pictures. Bob doesn't like dancing anymore. I would have loved to go.
Post a Comment