Saturday, December 6, 2008

Kirk's New Toy

Yes, thats right folks Kirk bought a gun...a Pistol to be exact. Well today we decided to go out and shoot it... He & Steven wanted to make sure I knew how to use it.

Kirk & Steven filling up the clips Kirk shooting his new toy.

Steven showing off because he actually hit the targets.
And yes. I shot it even though I am afraid of guns. I am now friends with this one because I know that I shouldn't be afraid of guns just stupid people.

9 comments:

Clark said...

Pew, pew, pew.

Angie said...

Wow. I didn't take Kirk as a gun guy.
Kelli good job on being brave!

Liz said...

How fun. Glad you had a fun weekend
LIz

KFinley said...

New proud members of the NRA?

Kelli, when do you get your own gun?

Sarah said...

Good Job Kelli! You look good with a gun in your hands :)

Rob N Amy said...

Bob wants to get a gun but I fear one of the kids will get it. Yikes. But it is probably really safe to have one these days. people are losing their jobs left and right and will probably start getting pretty desparate.

Leslie said...

Kelli,
I just found your blog through a mutual friend. Anyway I have been thinking of you and wondering how you are doing. E-mail me and let me know how things are!
leslielarsen@suumail.net

Emily said...

Every man's dream. Good job on overcoming your fears. I think the lack of knowledge is what makes us scared of them, and really, guns don't shoot people, people shoot people. (just like your stupid people comment). Looks like fun. Those things are harder to aim than they appear huh?

Emily

Janae B said...

You'll be the next Annie Oakley or Calamity Jane! Way to go. You are a good sport.