Tuesday, January 6, 2009

School is Starting & It's still Snowing!

Here are some updated pictures from the Holidays..Enjoy!Kirk and I were able to go Forgotten Carols we even got our picture with Micheal McLean
We spent Christmas as the Ellertsons house so here are some photos from the wonderful holiday
Here is the tree and stockings after Santa and before the kids got to it.
Here are all the girls in their matching Pj's thanks dad!Yay for Christmas
Kirk and I got to celebrate our 3 year anniversary over the break. Kirk took me to Brianhead and we went skiing. It was quite the adventure considering that we haven't been in a really long time.. But we survived and didn't even wipe out!
I thought this was an interesting picture... I look like I have been abused but that is just the coloring of my face after being frozen... Crazy huh?
For New Years we had the Finley's (from Michigan) over and Jake and Steve-o even hung out with us for a bit. We played this awesome m&m game. Where you had to move the m&m's by sucking them up with a straw.. It was really funny!
Kara and I posing. Enjoying and ringing in the New Year together
The boys sporting the cool New Years hats... What cute guys!

Well, the Holidays have come and gone and school has started wish us luck!!

9 comments:

Clark said...

Brian Head. Nice choice.

AWaters45 said...

Looks like you guys just had a great holiday. We missed seeing you! Let us know next time you come! Love you both

Liz said...

Looks like you had a fun holiday.. I loved seeing you and THANK you for the cute watch band. I have worn them a lot
Liz

Emily said...

I'm slow checking blogs. Looks like you had a great holiday. I totally spaced the anniversary. I hope it was a good one, and happy late anniversary wishes.

Em

McCall said...

Hey Kelli I am glad you found me! Your blog is cute

chadrick said...

that is one big ol' pile of presents! sounds like you had fun holidays!!

CJ Armstrong said...

It sounds like you guys have been having some great times with the holidays. It sounds like you had a good time at brianhead. Hope all goes well with school.

Rob N Amy said...

Your jammy picture is soooo funny. I like that m&m game. I will have to do that one sometimes with my nephews and nieces. We miss you guys soooooo much! AHHH!

okerlund family said...

You two are the cutest little active couple. I love all the fun that you're having together before children hit you. Keep enjoying that time together. Good luck with school. Cute pics. Mary