Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy and Sad....weekend

This last weekend Kirk and I drove up to Nephi to see my nephew, Devin, get baptized. It was awesome other than I was way nervous to give my talk for some reason. I am so proud of him because he made that choice. I don't have any pictures of the baptism. I am waiting for my sister to send me some! :) so here is one of Devin and my Dad 4-wheelin'
After we ate lunch and all that jazz we played some 3 on 3 b ball girls against boys... Chantel basically dominated and Kim was making shots all over the place.. It was way fun can't wait for the rematch. It was a fun weekend I got to see the family and play with them. that was the ahppy part... the sad part was that our dog Tanner died... We got back fromt he baptism on Saturday and my dad found him. He was such a cute little energetic dog... I really am going to miss him a lot we buried him Sunday morning and so in memory of Tanner here are a few pictures!

5 comments:

The Wrights said...

Glad you had a fun weekend with your family. I am so sorry to hear about your dog. :(

The Johnsons said...

I'm sorry about Tanner, what a cute dog! I love your pictures with him. The bottom one it looks like he has a great big smile for the camera.

Liz said...

I am sorry about your dog, I bet we might have one to spare!! What a fun weekend to see your nephew baptized

Rob N Amy said...

it's so sad when pets die. Sorry for your loss. Kirk's mustasch looks interesting. I don't really like any facial hair. But whatever floats your boat. If you have any updates on graduation we would really like to know. We heard about president Monson but we haven't heard about how we get tickets.

Emily said...

Congrats to Devin. Sorry about the dog. Miss you guys.

Emily