Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Conference and the long 4 day week.

Last weekend Kirk, Steven (Kirks little brother) and I drive to Lindon to see my family! It's tradition that the girls my mom and sisters go to Deseret Book while the guys are in Priesthood they do drawings and stuff and I won a free book! Totally worth it. Anyway Sunday morning we were so lucky to all get to attend Conference in the Conference Center. It has been awhile since I have done that and so I was really excited and it was an awesome session. I didn't take any pictures but i will have to get some from my mom to post. We played this game called"Curses" if you haven't played it you should. We were all laughing so hard. My kudos goes out to Steven for making a fool of himself and letting us laugh and continue laughing at him. THanks for the fun weekend!
So I a down to like 9 and a 1/2 weeks of school (not that I am counting or anything :)) anyway as a school we decided to go to school on Monday so we could take Friday off. Sounded like a birlliant plan, I guess it was but my days are all thrown off and the days are dragging. I am in need of a break very badly. So let'y just say if tomorrow goes slow... I am going to be a very un happy camper....

6 comments:

kricketlyn said...

well at least you get friday off that is exciting i will pray that your day goes well and fast :) another day of school is another day closer to graduation just be positive :) i feel like this is information you have given to me recently i love you kelli bean!!

Janae B said...

I'm jealous! I have never been to conference in my whole life. Thanks for taking my son's! Well that would be a first for Steven. You are going to have start videotaping Steven. I am anxious to hear how he made you all laugh. Laughter is a great medicine! Looking forward to Easter!

Liz said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. I love it when people laugh such great medicine. Makes you want to join in!! I', so happy you are almost finished.. Then add a few weeks more for studying and testing!!!

Jessica said...

We bought my family Curses for Christmas a couple of years ago and it's hilarious! We still make fun of my Dad's Scooby Doo impression and my Grandma's Mr. T impression, LOL.

Lindsay Pace said...

I am excited for you that you are almost done with school! I have missed you and hope all is going well!

Ma and Pa Ellertson said...

I think you should get Steven with his short arms and at least mouthing the high pitched French accent. It was so fun to have you home but not long enough. Kelli the only advice I can give you is to live each day to the fullest and enjoy the journey. Someday you will look back and wish you had. Conference was sooo nice and such great talks and Deseret Book was fun too. Have a great Easter. We will miss you. Mom