Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Yes, the rumors are true...

To those who have waited a really long time for this....WE ARE EXPECTING! We wanted to keep it a secret just until we had our ten week visit (which was today). Sure the pregnancy test said we were but we needed concrete evidence. Well today we got it through an ultrasound. It was a pretty crazy experience. We got to hear the heartbeat (185 bpm), see our baby move alittle bit (the baby is upside down,, almost on it's head) , get some measurements, and just learn a little more. It was awesome. I cried a little bit and Kirk just got really excited. We are due 11/15- 11/20 there is a 5 day difference from what I said and what the baby is measuring, but he said that was fine. Here is our ultrasound, Enjoy. (We did :) )

44 comments:

Kate! said...

OH, HOW WONDERFUL!!!!

kricketlyn said...

Kelli i am so excited for you you are going to be such a great mom and i insist that you call me for any advice you need no matter what time the day i love you so much baby sister!

Liz said...

Yeah so glad to hear the heartbeat!
liz

Tanya said...

congrats!!!! we are very excited for you. i bet its a girl!!!
Tanya

Ma and Pa Ellertson said...

Congratulations. We are so excited. Mom E.

Sarah said...

Congratulations!! How exciting. You guys are going to make excellent parents. :)

Whit said...

Congrats we are so excited for you. I actually wasn't surprised and this is why i had a feeling like a month ago that you were pregnant because we were talking to kirk at the career fair and we were talking about babies and we asked if you guys were expecting and he said that you were talking about maybe starting to try so i knew the news was coming soon. I hope we can give similar news soon. Thanks for texting me and telling me :)

Launi said...

congrats, guys! that's awesome! you will be such great parents! and by the way, i'd shoot for november 16th, that's when all the best people are born. :)

Jeff C. said...

Congratulations! That is great news.

Dana Marchant said...

Congratulations Kirk & Kelli!

Rob N Amy said...

It's about time. Yay!!!!!!! I am so excited. I hope you aren't sick. Is this planned?

Anonymous said...

Yea! I have another baby to spoil rotten, Kirk I am talking about the baby!! haha
I am so excited! and I love that you posted the ultra sound. It is excellent. I love seeing the little head and hands...I think your baby will be a dancer :)
Love you guys

Karen Kunzler said...

Congrats!!!! That is so exciting to be having your first little jelly bean :)!!!! Good luck with all the change and exciting events to come.

Rachel said...

Congratulations!! That's so awesome! :D

Clark said...

Next time, you need to clarify with Ben what constitutes a secret.

Mike and Noel said...

congrats!! thats so great!!! :)

The Workmans said...

Congratulations! I'm super excited for you guys!

TJ said...

Whoa! Awesome!! Congrats you guys!

Jessica said...

Congratulations!!

Janae B said...

Glad your baby is upside down! Not like daddy...You wanted to jump into the world feet first and nobody could change your mind. You will both be excellent parents! We are so excited! Kelli you are wonderful and I love ya!

Devin and Andrea Hatch said...

Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog! That's so cool you guys! We're way excited for you both! Andrea thinks you're going to have a girl, but I'm pretty sure you'll have a boy. Thanks for sharing the good news!

Sarah said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you two! Please be sure and post lots of cute belly pics this summer :)

April Hoyt said...

Congrats!! So exciting! We will only be about a month apart! Great news!

Leslie said...

Seriously couldn't be any more excited for you guys!

Crystal said...

Congratulations! That is way exciting!

West Family said...

We are so happy for you guys...babies are the best! I hope you have a girl because they are so much fun.

Unknown said...

Kelli you are going to be one HOT!! momma! I'm so excited for you! Congrats!

Mary said...

Congrats! If you need a babysitter we're only like 8 hours away :)

Brownies said...

Oh my goodness congrats you guys! I saw on facebook to come here to your blog...so now I'm adding you onto our blog. I'm so excited for you guys...Kyle will have a little playmate when we come down to Cedar!

Emily said...

That is fun to see. Fun stuff.

Brittany said...

YAY!! Congrats....I have to admit I was suspicious, but didn't want to say anything! I love it, and very excited for you!!

The Johnsons said...

Congratulations you guys! I've been waiting to read this on your blog for awhile now, glad it's finally here ;o)

Chirstin said...

That's SO cool! Congrats!!!! You guys will be awesome!

Doug and Carol Ann said...

Hey Kirk and Kelli, We'll do a countdown together. Your baby and our arrival home!!! Congratulations to each of you. You'll be awesome parents. This baby is so luck to come into such a wonderful home. We look forward to seeing this new little newborn.

Tawny said...

Congrats Kelli, That is so super exiting!

The Staples Fam said...

Congrats! :)

Morgan Eliason said...

Congrats Kelli! Being a Mom is the BEST!!

The Wrights said...

Congrats you guys! We are so excited for you! When I saw you at the Relief Society Birthday... I had a feeling you were prego! Congrats! Hope your feeling well.

Julie said...

I am just thrilled at this wonderful news!

Jessica and Reece said...

Congrats! I am so thrilled for you guys! You will be an awesome mama :)

Amber said...

Aww, I love the little bean-size ultrasounds! Congratulations! I am so excited for you and your husband!

CJ Armstrong said...

That is so awesome! Congrats! I am excited for you!

Scott and Haley said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! We are so excited for you. You will be the best parents! Either gender will be wonderful but we are a little partial to girls! Good luck with everything!

Hali said...

Congrats you two!