Friday, May 22, 2009
Baby Update
Kirk and I went to the doctors office the other day. We got to hear the baby's heartbeat. It was pretty funnt because she was like chasing the the baby around my stomach with the heartbeat finder. She said the heartbeat registered the first time at 143 then when she finally found the steady heartbeat it read 165 she laughed. She was like well the baby's gotten its exercise now. Here is my 14 week picture. You can see the little belly the doctor said he could feel the ridge of the oven. There really is a baby in there!!
The other day Derk closed the school for a couple hours so we could play baseball as a school and then he bought us lunch. It was a lot of fun and it was a necesay break. Here is a picture of Anjali, me, and Witney. I only have 3 weeks of school left I can't believe that after all this time it is finally coming to an end. Its kind of a weird feeling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
There really is a baby in there! Amazing!
Post a Comment