This last weekend I, Kelli, Went up North and stayed with my family because I had a hair show in Sandy. It was a lot of fun. Saturday night we went to an indorr arena football game and on Monday I went to temple Square to have lunch with Kim. It was such a fun weekend and it was pretty relazing except for the driving in Salt Lake that was stressful. My mom even made me chimichangas because she loves me....Here are some pictures.





3 comments:
Pretty flowers! Hope the hair show went okay! When are you done?
that little girl is so cute who is she? :) it was so good to see you i cannot wait to see you again love you so much!!
Yipee! That was alot of fun! I wish I could see you everyday for lunch:) That would be fabulous, me you and Krista... YIpee...
Post a Comment