Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New Storage...



Hooray for our new shelves. Special thanks to Mark Taylor (truck) David Smailes (stud finder and lazer leveler), Steven Blake (drill, truck and grunt labor), Brant Palmer (saw), Kirk Blake (grunt labor), and Kelli Blake (moral support). Here is the final product. We are very happy with this.
Below is the closet with free space because of our new storage.

9 comments:

KFinley said...

Beautiful! Cheers to storage space!

Devin and Andrea Hatch said...

That's awesome! I'm all more storage space. The belly coming along good too!

Mary said...

It took six people to install shelves? Geesh! :)

Kirk said...

No, just using their stuff.

Kirk

Lacie said...

Well, congrats on the baby! You two are going to be great parents. And I do love the storage I need to find some too. Hope you are doing well. Have a great day.

Rob N Amy said...

Oooooo. Nice shelves. I like you belly pics. Good job on passing. I always knew you would. You are REALLY good at hair. Miss you guys. Bob starts school in 10 days. He is really nervous. But he will do great.

Emily said...

Awesome! We can all use more storage space. That will be helpful.

Looks like you had a good birthday with lots of fun celebrations.

This is besides the point, but I dreamt last night that you had your ultrasound and were having a baby girl. :) We'll see if I can go for 2/2 correct.

Emily

kricketlyn said...

awesome i love shelf space isn't it amazing how much room it clears up i love you sweetie:)

Janae B said...

I am totally impressed with the skills.