To start off... Here is a picture of Kirk after the dentist. it took about 5-6 hours for the numbing to go away.Above: Kirk and his 4 point buck. Below: Scott and his 4 by 6 monster!
The best for last... Kelli at 36 weeks and 3 days... yes just a few remaining weeks until the baby comes! hooray!
7 comments:
You have less than a month left! Yeah! You are such a cute preggo!
yay i love pregger bellies :) your so cute
Nice buck Kirk! Your So cute preg, I can't wait til the baby comes!
You look so cute!! I hope for your sake he decides to come soon though!
Love the pics. You are doing so good at taking pics of the belly. You won't regret that.
I'm impressed with the deer both brothers got. :D
The wedding looked nice and Kim looked as pretty as always.
I cant believe it! You are going to be a mom and me a grandma...Wow!!! Love you.
Post a Comment