This weekend, my mom and I drove down to Cedar so that I could attend my Evan's Hairstyling College graduation. It was really fun seeing everyone again. These are my two favorite girls that helped me survive.
Anjali, Me, and Witney
Here is a picture of my cute mom that went with me with my certificate of Completion. Kirk wishes he could've been there but he was out enjoying family and the mountains. So I am officially done with Evan's which is really cool. It was one of those things I have always wanted.
9 comments:
Happy Graduation!
congratulations on graduating! That's so awesome.
By the way- has anyone ever told you that you're the cutest pregnant woman ever? Well, it's true! I can't wait to see pictures of Baby Blake!
Yeah for graduation!! Congrats. You are looking so dang cute Prego.. Before long and that little guy will be here!
Cute belly! I didn't realize you and Emily were due so close to eachother. That will be fun :) So who is the author of the two books you recommended? I'll definitely check them out. Congrats on graduating!
I'm glad you get to go hang with the fam while Kirk is on tour this time. i bet you are having fun with your mom.
You are looking so cute. We are on the countdown now! :) Kirk showed me a pic of your baby's crib and the setup and it is sooo cute! Makes me excited to get them here.
Congrats on your graduation.
congrats Kel! Oh and you are like the cutest pregnant lady ever :) are you in cedar or up north with kirk?
CONGRATULATIONS! you are so stinkin cute I love you so much. sorry I couldn't be there I love you and cannot wait to see you!
Congrats!! You look so cute too! I miss you!
Kelli, You look so cute & pretty when you are pregnant. I know when it is the last of our pregnancy we feel anything but cute, but there is something that is very special about this time. You are special and we are ready for your #7 and #8 soon!
Post a Comment