Friday, November 27, 2009

First Thanksgiving!

We got to celebrate thanksgiving at our house this year. It would've been really lonely except my mom, dad, Kim, & Preston came down and visited with us. Here are some of the pictures. here is Kyden his first Thanksgiving. Here is our family!

My sister Kim took some pictures of Kyden for us. These are just a few.











Mommy & Kyden

We didn't have much time but Kim took a few family ones too!

She did such a great job! thanks Kim..(to everyone else sorry about the bombardment of pictures. Kirk and I took Kyden out to the Beginning of the Children's festival. Kyden slept the whole time so Kirk and i enjoed the caroling, hot chocolate and fireworks!



It's been a great holiday!

8 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Kyden is just so adorable! Cute pictures :o)

Liz said...

How cute!! I love the pictures..

Emily said...

Very cute. way to be on the ball with the photos. I need to do the same. I love seeing the photos since I haven't met the little guy in person.

Anonymous said...

He's so, so cute! Looks like a fun holiday.

Janae B said...

Glad you are getting pictures! Believe me if you don't you have regrets. You are brave souls taking him out into the public!

kricketlyn said...

yay he is such a cutie I love the pics and it looks like he loves his hippo:) what a beautiful family well love you guys talk to you soon.

Whit said...

I can't get over how CUTE he is. I hope my baby is cute haha

Baby Sister said...

Kell he's adorable! And he looks so much like his dad! Congrats!!