Kirk and I are starting to understand the commonly said phrase, "All babies do is eat, sleep & poop" We have lovingly nicknamed our cutie "Fuel Tank" He is constantly "filling up" and "emptying the tank" Kirk said that our baby probably only gets 6 miles per gallon. Could be true. But we love our little Fuel Tank and couldn't ask for a better one. We went to the mechanic (Doctor) and come to find out our Fuel Tank has expanded quite a bit.
Weight: 8 lbs 2 oz (25%)
Length: 21 inches (54%)
Head: 14.5 (38%)

5 comments:
Glad he's doing well!
oooh I miss him and you soo much tell him he cannot grow too much before I can hold him again I love you sweetie and give your boy a kiss from me:) and kirk too!
I love the expressions on Kyden's face. He is so cute. I don't know that I can stand staying away. I'm going to have to come down and spoil him a little. I love the pics and loved the webcam too.
he is so precious! We miss you!
He's as cute as ever! I think fuel tank is a perfect nickname for them. I think Heston gets worse than 6 mpg. lol
Glad he is growing and doing well. He is so cute. Kiss his little cheeks for me.
Em
Post a Comment