This Halloween was pretty eventful for Kirk and I so there are lots of Pictures..... Enjoy
While we were up North for Kirks work we took the opportunity to ride the nighmare express.. a haunted train. It was pretty cold outside but here is our picture with creepy white guy..... like kirks hat?
This is a picture of our costumes.. They were really comfy and a one of a kind made by me with the help of my talented mother. We are Night & Day
Kirk was paid to work at SUU's HOWL so I tagged along here is a picture of Kirk with Sharwan Smith Mummy.
I got a picture of me with the creepy blow up thing.
Then because Kirk and I had a few hours of free time on Halloween and I had heard so much about them we made some aebleskivers. They were really good.
We went to the McEwen's Halloween Party. It was awesome.. before we left we had a few trick-or-treaters which was awesome! (I still have a ton of candy and I accept late trick or treaters if you want to stop by)
7 comments:
We had aebleskivers yesterday. What are the odds. I never knew we had so much in common.
I love the costumes - so unique! What in the world are aebleskivers? I'm so behind the times!
Holy cow! You are so close! Look at you!
Aw this made me miss Cedar City. We miss all our friends there so much!
Yipee! Your costumes turned out great! I need to get the pictures from mom and krista...wow I am not doing good with the blog and no internet...the thing is its so expensive. Who do you get yours through???
Wow 12 days! You are getting so close. Loved the costumes! Glad your husband is a such a good sport about dressing up. I think Larry did once! Probably because he was Elder's Quorum President and he had to be the example for the Halloween party! Way to go Kirk. I am getting pretty excited to see the baby. You need to do a vote on when you deliver and guess the weight.
We love ya!
I love the costumes. How creative!.. and comfort is definitely a bonus at this point. You remind me of the Jimmy Dean sausage commercials. lol
It is so fun that you have friends to go do stuff with and have parties with.
Hope the doc has some better news this week. :D
Post a Comment