Friday, November 20, 2009

Jumping on the Bandwagon

We are going private. We just love our little Kyden so muh we don't want to share him with everyone. We would love to have you continue to check out our blog so could you leave us your email address and we will send the invite. This is your warning!

28 comments:

Dana Marchant said...

Count me in!
dizzydana@hotmail.com

chadrick said...

I would love to continue following your fun family.

mynameischadl@hotmail.com

Lindsey said...

count me in lindsey_bird@hotmail.com

Karen Kunzler said...

karenkunzler@hotmail.com

The Johnsons said...

sheilajohnson@hotmail.com

The Workmans said...

Congratulations on your little guy, he is adorable. Hope you'll add me too..rafikichel77@hotmail.com

The Brindley's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Brindley's said...

Please add me to the list. I went to school with Kirk and it is so fun to keep up with your family. wubs311@hotmail.com

Rachel said...

rainyroogrimm@gmail.com

Don't forget me!

Morgan Eliason said...

smilee_01@hotmail.com

Cyn said...

Pick me, pick me!!!

cyndlebass@yahoo.com

Mary said...

sorensenmary@gmail.com

kricketlyn said...

kricketlyn@yahoo.com

Kristy said...

Hi Kirk and Kelli - I know we don't see you very often or know you very well, but I'd still like to keep up with you!

My email address is whitbeckk@hotmail.com.

Thanks!
Kristy Peterson

Leslie said...

goopitter@gmail.com and will you send one to Quinn also? mortensen@suu.edu

Bryan and Christy Clark said...

mine is lvblondie509@yahoo.com

Amy said...

Private is a good idea my email is amy.heaps9@gmail.com

Jess said...

Us too please...jrdubb2@yahoo.com

Your little man is gorgeous! Congrats in this new adventure. It is so wonderful!

Travis and Lindsey said...

What a handsome little man you have added to your family. I went to school with Kirk and would love to keep up on your cute family.
hoopeslindsey@hotmail.com

Brittany said...

strangebritt@hotmail.com

Tyler and Laura said...

dr.laura88@gmail.com

Anett said...

I'd love to keep up with your family too! My e-mail address is
auch-nett@web.de

Love, Anett

Tim and Jacquelyn Hawkins said...

jacgurl2004@gmail.com

kricketlyn said...

hey sherry wants to be able to look at your blog too her e-mail is firefly400@msn.com

Natalie Bagley said...

natbagley@hotmail.com

Leslie said...

yo...us too.
mortensen@suu.edu

Jeff C. said...

Add me and Heather:
jeffkang21@gmail.com
heathead4@gmail.com

Whitney said...

Don't forget me! Kyden is adorable! I hope you're having a blast being a mommy. :)

boyz7_smile@hotmail.com

Love, Whit