ha, ha he's still way cute! =)
I LOVE HIS HAIR! at least it has body:) love you kelli
Crazy hair is great. If you really want it to stay down, try using a little bit of baby lotion like gel. It worked wonders on my babies and they smell good all day too!
I love his hair.. He is changing so much!
Your just lucky that he has enough hair to try and comb!
Love that baby hair! He is a doll. I hate how fast they grow.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
ha, ha he's still way cute! =)
I LOVE HIS HAIR! at least it has body:) love you kelli
Crazy hair is great. If you really want it to stay down, try using a little bit of baby lotion like gel. It worked wonders on my babies and they smell good all day too!
I love his hair.. He is changing so much!
Your just lucky that he has enough hair to try and comb!
Love that baby hair! He is a doll. I hate how fast they grow.
Post a Comment