Here is a picture of Kirk in China. He is having a blast! We get to chat a lot on webcam.
I think I am getting pictured out. I just don't want to take him out to get professional pictures done so I am just taking all I can and hoping I get a really good one. Here are some more pictures. Him at one month and with Santa!
8 comments:
Those pictures are adorable! Love the one with him in the stocking.
Wow Kelli...you are a great photographer. And what a great gift! I love your pictures. We will have to take some on wed. :)
I LOVE the cowboy hat picture!
So cute! I can't wait to see him. You have some great pics. I need to get some of Heston too because I am too cheap for real ones. :D Maybe we can bribe Mindy next week. I love the cowboy hat pic the best, but all of them are so cute.
Cute pictures, have a Merry Christmas!
I love that kid and I wish he would wake up so I could hold him:)
love you, Kristalyn
I guess you can never overdo. I wish I had more of when my kids were tiny. I was too cheap and didn't have digital which is great. All we had at first was Larry's slide camera... not a good thing. So thanks for being able to share.
Someone is having too much fun being a MOM!
Post a Comment