Monday, December 21, 2009

Temple Square Outing

While Kirk was gone I spent some time at my parents house. It was nice to have the help. The only problem is now Kyden is Spoiled... Wants to be held all the time.. haha. j/k but here are a few pictures of him with his grandma and grandpa Ellertson.We went to SL and ate dinner as a family then a few of us went to Temple Square. It was a blast even if it was cold and the first Trax train that picked up everyone else left my dad and I.. No hard feelings...right dad :)
We bundled Kyden up and he really enjoyed himself... How do I know this? He was a really good kid the whole time. That is a good enough sign right?
My parents
Me in front of one of the nativity sets.. Like the brown hair?
Dad, Me, and Kyden
Kim and Preston were good babysitters.... Look at kambri in the back. Doesn't she look happy? She actually wanted to swim in the fountains couldn't allow that so she got a little upset.
Here is the group (You can't see Ky but he was smiling). Good Times!
I am so excited for Christmas!!! I think Kirk will be too once his body is back in Utah time and he isn't tired all the time.

4 comments:

kricketlyn said...

that was a fun night even if my kids were a little crazy:) I love you kelli and I cannot wait to see you again!

Kim and Preston said...

Yea! It was so fun to have you here! I loved it! Good old times of Gingerman sculpting, hair dying, train riding, and baby loving. It was so good to see you! I love you and am excited for the 26th when I will see you again!

Emily said...

Looks like fun, cold fun. Heston has that same brown and blue striped outfit. :D

See ya soon!

Janae B said...

How cute!! i love and miss temple square

liz:)