Friday, January 15, 2010

2 months

Kyden is now two months and it a HEALTHY boy. At his appointment he weighed 13.1 lbs 81% and was 23.25 inches long 63%. He had to get shots this go round. He was really good and only cried for a second. Later that night he was miserable with fever though. He was a trooper. Like the bandaids?

The doctor also said he had a heart murmur but said not to worry. He said that it is common in babies and most of the time they go away. He said if it was something to be worried about Ky wouldn't be gaining weight and he is. We will check at 4 months but I am not worried. I took a couple pictures to document.


He is smiling alot, making cooing noises, and holds his head up really well. He is hitting all the milestones so that is good.

He is such a cutie, He rarley cries and even when he does he is soo cute!
He has this little half smile thing he does. I am suprised I caught it on camera!

Every month I am taking his pictured in a onesie and socks with this bear to see how much he changes. One month sure changes a kid A LOT!

His blue eyes are georgeous and I am lucky that he got those fron Kirk!

Adjusting to being a mom is hard. I have had my down days but they go away quickly. How can I not love my life when I have this to look at?Here is our family picture for the week!

9 comments:

Liz said...

What a fun post.. Before long he will be standing to the side of you almost as tall as you! Can't wait to see you. Sorry he had to have shots:(

Anonymous said...

He is such a cutie!!

Ma and Pa Ellertson said...

He looks so big. I can't wait to see all of you this weekend. It will be fun.

Crystal said...

What a cutie!

Natalie Bagley said...

He is so cute!! Enjoy him - they grow SO fast

Launi said...

what a chunker! go kyden! he's totally adorable. :)

Mandi said...

such a little cutie!! love all the cute pics! :)

The Kailing Family said...

oh my what a cutie!! I can't believe i haven't really gotten to see him! sounds like he is growing well! I hope all went well with the clubhouse thing for the blessing...i'm so sorry we weren't there to get you guys in!

The Kailing Family said...

oh my what a cutie!! I can't believe i haven't really gotten to see him! sounds like he is growing well! I hope all went well with the clubhouse thing for the blessing...i'm so sorry we weren't there to get you guys in!