Sunday, January 24, 2010

Another Week & Too Late

(I had this all done last night and then blogger went down & didn't save it :(...)
Here is our weekly family photo. I always have to have a picture of Ky on here. He loves his new overalls. Thanks Kris ;)
He is getting so big and growing up so fast. His personality is coming out.

When I attended school at SUU I always wanted to be in a publication, I made it my goal. I went to all the photo shoots and went to as many activities as possible. I maybe got in the paper once on an opinion page and few other times but nothing BIG. Well, 2 years later I am finding myself all over everything. 2 years ago at graduation SUU took this candid photo of me (It isn't staged.) I didn't know they had taken it until I saw it last year on something & found out it was hanging in the basement of the president's house with other pictures from SUU. So, this year with graduation coming up that is the picture they are using. I was in the paper, in the Calendar that Cedar Tourism is handing out and I am on the website... www.suu.edu. I guess you could say I reached my goal, just too late.

3 comments:

Kim and Preston said...

Sweet Dog! Thats awesome! I love you kelli...I need to remember to show Preston dont let me forget!

Ma and Pa Ellertson said...

I need a copy of the poster and the calendar. I love that picture.

Liz said...

That is awesome!! I love the picture.. especially your hair!