It was such a special day and we had so many people there supporting us. We are so grateful for such a great support system. We couldn't have asked for anything to go smoother yesterday! Here are a few photos. Kim took these.. thanks kim you are a great photographer.
This is the little hat that came with the suit... of course he had to smile the best while wearing the bonnet! lol 

Here is Kirk and Ky. After the blessing when you hold the child up to show him Kirk was going to do it like off Lion King but I guess he chickened out... or I warned him not too... He even practiced for it though :)
11 comments:
What a special day that was.Thanks for letting me be a part of it! Love you.
What a darling baby and such cute parents. It was a fun day.
You all look so good. Love the pics! He's growing SO fast! And his smiles awe!!!
It was so good to see you guys again. Kyden is so sweet, I'm glad we finally got to hold him!
yay it was such an awesome day and I was so glad that I was able to be a part of it I love you Kelli and Kirk and I am so happy for you and your little boy!
Thanks for sharing your pictures. He looks so cute!!
That was a good day and he is so stinking cute!
What a special day! He is so cute too.. I love the one with his eyes are so blue.. THanks for inviting us!!
He is such a cute little guy! Those baby booties are darling. Lots of great pictures.
you know, i wondered about that whole kyler + kaden = kyden thing. now i know! :) what a cute little man he is!
Kirk and Kelli,
Your pictures are adoreable. Although we were not able to make it down for the blessing (we were in Mona), we thought about you and the special day. Kyden is so cute and looks like both of you!! You are great parents.
Post a Comment